Volkswagen Vento: A classy car

By for Volkswagen Vento from Rajgarh 2010-05-20 18:31:11.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, smart look, looks like a value for money

Volkswagen Vento is really a classy car in the sedan car segment. It's looks like same to Honda City and I feel that the new Vento is inspired from Honda City. I have made a mind to purchase a new sedan Volkswagen Vento. I hope that the new car model will be available with affordable price tag. According to some auto sites that it is expected to be launched in the month of June or July 2010 and there are also given a expected price of Rs. 8,00,000. New Volkswagen Vento looks like a value for money. But I don't know that how much mileage it will be delivered in the Indian auto market. Because, I like to purchase a value for money and good mileage cars in India. I hope that it will really be suited on my expectation.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Suresh Chandra |21 May,2010 11:08:52 AM

I listened first time about new Vento car which will be produced by the Volkswagen auto maker company. I hope that the new model will also help to increase the volume of Market share in the Indian auto market. It will also be a part of sedan car in India. I will plan to purchase it.