Vento will be a economical car in India

By for Volkswagen Vento from Kanota 2010-06-21 13:39:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Economical car, stylish look, comfortable,

Volkswagen Vento such a wonderful car in India. I will plan to purchase a new economical car which is produced by world's one of the top most manufacturer, Volkswagen Auto company. I haven't got any information about the new car. But according to the some website reports that the new Vento is expected to be launched soon in Indian and will also be available price tag of around Rs.8 lakh. After getting some images from the auto sites, I was feeling that it's looks like a Honda City models. The platform has quited similar to the City car. After the concluded regarding that the Vento car so I have decided to buy Vento car in India.

• KARAN SINGH |21 Jun,2010 11:04:33 PM

Volkswagen is known for quality cars which it makes and world leader in big cars.I got information about some websites that after launching Polo hatchback in India now it is going to launch the Polo Sedan(Vento).This car lokks very nice and i think price will be less than Honda City. India is a price sensitive market, company should keep in mind it if price is kept low around 7 lakh definitely it will lead the market from it rivals in the Auto Industry. I am planning to purchase this car , i don't know when it will be launched in India.I congrates the team of Volkswagen group for providing such beautiful car in India.I wish the best for grand sucess of Vento in India.

• Jitendra Mitra |22 Jun,2010 01:44:06 PM

Volkswagen Vento is seems a value for money and economical car in the auto market. I will also plan to purchase a new sedan car in India.