Hyundai Verna
    Rs   5.5 - 10.0 Lakh*

Vento - I feel it

By for Volkswagen Vento 2017-01-12 15:59:18.0
  • Appearance

I have purchased my car few months before. I have made lot of search on internet, took lots of test drives, online comparisons, customer reviews and practical feedback from true users. As I was looking for economical & comfortable sedan for my parents, I have looked for comfort, easy & effortless driving, safety, intact built in quality, good & painless service & most important is fuel efficient both in city as well as highway, so that they should not think about taking it out anywhere. After a quantum of survey, I have decided to go for Vento comfortline diesel and after these many days I feel like I made a bingoooo.. My parents found it all they need & there is no complained from them as of now; good fuel economy, Easy & comfortable driving, better control, obviously German brand well built in quality (as explained by company executive, galvanised body even with joints and all) Spacious & good safety features With all that I am pretty happy with my decision. But with all that good, I am finding that the engine sound is increasing as the days are passing. I got it checked on service centre but nothing improved much & I don't know why. But with this many good and some pranks, I will refer my choice to other and once again thanks to Volkswagen for providing all good to us.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • sasi gopalan |13 Nov,2017 05:20:56 PM

1. The following problems can occur any time (happened to me). 1.1 The 4 injectors can fail any time. (in my case 3 injectors failed). The company says the fuel quality is the problem. When pointed out that other diesel cars don’t have this problem, the company says, it is your bad luck. The cost per injector is around 25000 rupees.(so reserve 1 lakh for this) 1.2 The steering can get jam any time.(in my case the steering is not free). The cost is around 70,000. 1.3 The AC cooling coil is so thin, that it can leak any time. (In my case I have experienced leak in cooling coil). The cost is around 25000. 2. The resale value of the car after company service period is one third. 3. The company’s response/attitude to complaint is very negative.