Great piece of engineering. Overall, I have driven the Vento Highline Plus AT, 2 years now at 25000kms. Great ride quality, fabulous build quality, amazing mileage, both in the city and on the highways, good features, sober design.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Vento
2 year ago brought Vento its Great piece of German engineering. Overall, I have driven the Vento 30K kms. Great ride quality, fabulous build quality, amazing mileage, its worth to buy
Volkswagen Vento User Reviews
- All (77)
- Mileage (12)
- Performance (23)
- Looks (16)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (5)
- Power (12)
- More ...
Worst car I ever buy. Cars performance on road is ok as compared to a similar range of cars. But car service and maintenance are very bad and it will drain your pocket. S...
- View All Vento Reviews
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Vento
- Vento 1.0 TSI Comfortline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,46117.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 21,89017.69 kmplManual
- Vento Red And White EditionCurrently ViewingRs.1149,000*EMI: Rs. 25,13116.35 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,34,000*EMI: Rs. 27,68416.35 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,36,700*EMI: Rs. 27,75017.69 kmplManual
- Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,68,200*EMI: Rs. 30,61016.35 kmplAutomatic
Trending Volkswagen Cars
On Volkswagen Vento :- Exchange Bonus up t...