Best car I have owned till date!

By for Volkswagen Vento 2014-10-22 12:36:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Clean looks, Powerpacked engine, Servicing once a year

Cons : Slightly humped on rear floor

Look and Style: I like the clean look, no jazziness like Hyundai Verna Comfort: I love the interiors, the quality is very good. Only minor concern for the passenger side at the back as it does not have a flat floor. Pickup: This is Vento's strognest point.  Love TDI engine for the power and the torque! Mileage: Mileage has been decent , giving me around 20 kpl on highways. In Mumbai, gave me around 12 to 14 kpl. But then my Alto gives 10 kpl! Best Features: Has to be engine! And the fact you need to do servicing once a year! Overall Experience:  Fantastic

• Ramana Murthy |10 Nov,2014 12:17:13 PM

I own a Vento 1.6 Highline Diese. The lCar is no 1. The Service/ after sales Service is Worst.The AC wasn't working. They looted me. The Lamps too were exchanged. On top they charged me 46K for attending to nothing. and painting too was worse. Antenna too was removed and was given back only after me yelling at them, which initially they said they didn't recieve the car with antenna. There was dent happened after leaving my car. I told them immediately that as am going out of station I'll send the car for service only after coming which will be 1 month they said yes. After coming back which almost took close to 1 month, they said I will have to pay for it again. The AC engineer said this car never came to me at all. it was just a rat bite. he taped it and charged Rs1000/-. A dent which was to be fixed was left alone. They said it will have to be cut and replaced which will cost 1.5lacs and the same was fixed in a garage nearby RTO K R Puram with finish looking like that of a new one at a price of Rs6,000/-. Now I don't even give my car for service to them.

• SAILESH |16 Nov,2014 01:36:42 PM

which service you mentioned in your mail as even I am planning for a vento

• SAILESH |16 Nov,2014 01:37:14 PM

I mean which service centre

• VINY |09 Dec,2014 11:14:28 PM

MR RAMANA I M PLANNING FOR VENTO HIGHLINE , POSTUR FEED BACKS

• vijay giram |14 Dec,2014 08:07:16 PM

I am planing to purchase vento petrol model. pl give me details like average, overall maintenance etc....

• shailendra |13 Jan,2015 03:33:02 PM

wat abt vento diesel automatic

• Satish |14 May,2015 09:14:03 PM

Genuine review of Vento. As owner of Vento I am also having the same experience. Only bad thing this car has its low intensity head light a nightmare for night driving.