Very bad car

By for Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013 2012-10-02 15:54:00.0
  • Appearance

Overall Experience-- very bad as we bought car on 18/5/2012 and within three month we face vibration problem in car,we had given our car at vw's workshop from last 20days but they yatnot solved problem and not giving any time to solve problem as they donot know when it will solve they r doing R& D on our car,we totally not satisfy with car,totally lose of money and after sales service is very poor they donot bother about their reputation and customer's problem

• Birendra1952 |16 Oct,2012 12:13:55 AM

I wanted to buy vento, soon after I come ti India in the month of Nov 2012. What car you think is better. Can you advise me, Your opinion pl. Thanks. Bk

G THYAGARAJAN |18 Jan,2013 11:36:05 AM

Honda City if you want to go in for Petrol sedan, which is very comfortable to ride and good in fuel average. This is based on my experience with Honda City for around nine years (I had three cities!) About Diesel car, I cannot comment.

• ravishak418 |29 Nov,2012 03:16:26 PM

The has a problem..... I understand that there is an internal circulation dated 15th Nov to upgrade the sw and some parts for all the cars reporting to workshop with any sort of complaint. They are not treating this as re-call as of now. I bought the car in Dec 2011 and had serioius problems of engine getting cut off at high speeds. It was in the workshop for 22 days and later I had written to VW customer care. The car returned and the required upgradation as I understand from SA.

• bhargav |27 Jun,2013 11:57:10 AM