Mistake of life- Buying Volkwagen Car

By for Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013 2013-05-22 12:37:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : I have alternate car Honda which can be relied on

Cons : Instead of servicing they provide towing service

Look and Style -- Need a running car   Comfort -- Bought all discomfort with car nobody listens. Customer care is dumb, not ever provided the Complaint number   Pickup -- When Broken down , you provide Towing service   Mileage -- We want a car which can run   Best Features -- In first two years Boken Down two times   Needs to improve -- Leave India   Overall Experience-- How to get rid of the car

• rcdixit |30 May,2013 09:30:13 AM

Volkswagen have committed a blunder.The superior German brain has got married to crooks and thugs of gutkha chewing louses of India who call themselves employees of volkswagen.Kick out inefficient Indian bastardss and see how the things improve.The problem is not with car but with the employees(indian employees)who can never think like germans(their character & integrity is superb)

• Surg Lt Cdr DR ASN Bhushan |13 Jun,2013 10:35:21 AM

Dear concerned., I have purchased VWDSLHL from VW Palace Cross, Bangalore. Recd the SMS for free Car Wash and Check up for Summer. Registered my name for the same by calling 18002090909 on 01-05-2013.I was promised that they would call up soon. My Car No is KA04MM259. To day is 12 Jun 2013. I am still waiting for their call. Most irresponsible .I will not recommend any one to go for this Car as they are most Discourteous.

• Rajesh |13 Jun,2013 02:01:00 PM

what is the turning radius?