Coocl car

• Appearance

Pros : luxury car, stylish and affordable

A luxury car which will surely beat honda city in the indian market for entry sedan category. a stylish car with all the basic needs with a good milagein affordable cost. planning to buy it in september.

Comments Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013
  • ab |22 Aug,2010 04:08:34 PM

yes me too...

• amit |23 Aug,2010 09:00:49 PM

vento can't beat honda city coz kind of customer satisfaction and politeness honda's employee speak you cant do that, for example today i talked at your dealership at ludhiana point a lady picked up the phone i asked about the pricing and features about the car, the only thing she replied is sir there is advance booking going on you have to pay 75,000/- advance and you will get car after 3 to 4 months, i told mam im not asking that im just asking about features and price, than she told ok price is 8,08,000/- i told but on net its mentioned 7,99,000/- she told this is the price and we are already havind advance booking for the product.. i mean to say it is just starting and for you each and every customer is important till he is not satisfied otherwise there is lot more things in the market customer can go for that.

• Ashok |08 Sep,2010 12:51:18 PM

I went to see and test drive vento trendline in Gurgaon.From exterior , it is a beautiful car.But when i entered inside ,i found it no better than a base model of Alto.It is a complete insensitivity on part of VW to expect customers to spend 7 lac and have extremely poor interiors .Look at the steering wheel and front panel .Complete let down Coming to test drive , it simply refused to respond to my acceleration pedal and the sound in petrol is like a diesel engine. I am not sure what VW is upto?

• tavish |27 Nov,2010 10:19:21 AM

pls tell me guys which car to buy below 8 lakhs....pls pls.....

• CarDekho Team |27 Nov,2010 02:18:07 PM

The Vento from VW is the hot seller in this segment currently both in Diesel and Petrol, its got strong build quality and best fit and finish. The Vento has petrol and Diesel options and fits your budget. As a second option you can also check the new Hyundai Verna Transform which is also a good performer. Thanks, CarDekho Team

• sharath |06 Mar,2011 10:05:27 PM

Please let me know which car is best among Verna VTVT, SX4 VXI and Vento petrol version.

• Shashank |14 Jun,2011 08:02:33 PM

my name is shashank Prasad. cell- 9869072441 shanks333gmail .com i want to buy a sealed ipl kit that comes with Volkswagen Vento(costing Rs.25000). If anyone has bought a trendline petrol vento (without the ipl kit ) and can order that kit for me, i can pay that person 3000-4000 Rs. just for helping me.... Please contact me at the earliest....i wish to purchase it as soon as possible...I reside in Mumbai (Andheri)

Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013 review scorecard