Can't wait anymore for Volkswagen Vento

2 people found it helpful. 1990 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks very impressive

Cons : I donno

Hi all. I have been planning to buy a sedan since a while now and thought that there is only one option in the price range below 10 Lakhs; Honda City. I have read a lot of reviews recently on what the general public thinks about it. There is no doubt that Honda City has done extremely well in India and that it is now a benchmark when it comes to premium sedans in India. Got to hear about Volkswagen Vento through one of my friends and saw the images of the car released on 6th July. I am damn impressed with the car and would love to have a test drive soon. I have also read a few specifications of the car. Certain features that I loved were the adjustable front seats by the passengers seating on the rear end, automatic climate control AC, rear vents for AC and the looks. I felt the looks are simply superb and indeed best in the class. Volkswagen is a big brand and I always wanted to own a Volkswagen. I really want to know the exact price of the car and the exact launch date. I am looking forward to the car being available for bookings so that I can grab my piece of Volkswagen. If any one gets any update on these fronts please let me know. Thanks.

Comments Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013
  • chaitanya |12 Oct,2010 03:17:55 PM

i've vw vento-highline diesel, its awesome car its on road price is 1050000..thanks

kevin |08 Nov,2010 09:15:23 PM

Hii Chaitanya, congratz on ur new vento.Hw much is its mileage?? Hw bot the pick up n power?? I hav booked a diesel highline 2 months bak. cant wait to get dat.

• C.VIJAYAKUMAR |01 Dec,2010 10:39:53 PM

hai kevin go for deisel vento ihad treandline is 9.3 laksh..please cahnge t disel

• Shashank |14 Jun,2011 08:01:55 PM

my name is shashank Prasad. cell- 9869072441 shanks333gmail .com i want to buy a sealed ipl kit that comes with Volkswagen Vento(costing Rs.25000). If anyone has bought a trendline petrol vento (without the ipl kit ) and can order that kit for me, i can pay that person 3000-4000 Rs. just for helping me.... Please contact me at the earliest....i wish to purchase it as soon as possible...

Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013 review scorecard