Rating of Volkswagen Polo

Volkwagen Polo : My First Hatchback

t
tegverr
On: Jan 16, 2017 | 53 Views

Till Now, I think anyone who has bought the Volkswagen Polo has been fully satisfied with the car's performance. I bought the Volkswagen Polo 6 years back. I was not sure of the car's performance so bought the middle model which is the Comfortline. At first, I thought that what performance could a 3 cylinder 1.2 Litre Engine deliver. The first time I drove the car, It was just AMAZING. Stability which car has offered was just amazing. At that time I had a choice between I20, Swift and Polo. My friends and relatives were constantly telling me to blindly go for the Polo for some reason which I understood the moment I drove the car. Talking about the performance the car is just fabulous. The 0-100 Pickup is just amazing along with stability which I don't felt while driving other Hatchbacks of this range. Talking about the leg space at back, It can be little less for 3 adults but can easily accommodate 2 Adults. Talking about the features, the car gives the basic features which are present in all hatchbacks in its range but if you're looking for Latest Tech Gizmos then you have to look for another car. I am still using the car and have already dove around 1 lac kilometers and still don't have any problem in the car. A powerful, stable and all-rounder hatchback and an AMAZING Vehicle at a price of 7 lac is not a deal to miss.

Other Polo Reviews