Rating of Volkswagen Polo

Volkwagen is the Worst Car Company in India in Terms of Sales and...

P
Puneet
On: Jun 14, 2010 | 7747 Views

One thing which I would like all people to know about Volkswagen Company is that Volkswagen is the worst car company in whole of India in terms of sales and after sales service as I had booked a polo and my whole experience with Volkswagen is like a nightmare.To my surprise Volkswagen dealer never responds back to any customer complaint and even the parent company I send so many mails but no reply.In simple words 0 out of 10 in terms of Customer Care.I had booked a Polo in 1st week of March in Moti Nagar showroom and I was told delivery date within 2 months but more then 3 months have passed and they are not even able to tell me the exact staus.The most surprising part is that if you people will open Volkswagen India website you cannot even find their email id where u can write to them and u have to find out from here and there the email id.The Petrol version is noisy beyond any normal car and the excuse you get from them is that it is done to give a sporty feel and the deisel version is too much underpowered below 2100 rpm.Mileage of petrol is very bad.Both Deisel and petrol are 3 cylinder which means perfomrmance in hills not so good.To know my experience all are free to call me at my number in New Delhi at 9899127872.

Other Polo Reviews