This review specifically writing for my superb car "Volkswagen Polo". Before buying the car I was searching many of the cars taken test drive of many cars. Finally I have settled with this car by seeing the below mentioned features like.
1) Safety To tell about safety it comes with all safety features like Airbag, ABS and good suspension and build quality is very great that there is sure of safety in the car.
2) Quality The quality is from the name itself the car is having good build quality as well as the smooth running of the engine, all the interior and exterior having a impact from other cars in the market. Looks feel good.
3) Comfort The comfort seems to be great in case of my car "Polo" as driving in highways without any jerk and seating also as per our convenience as there is an arrangement of steering in two types of tilting and also there is an arrangement of seat adjuster. The boot space is also good which has an ample space for taking for the weekend journeys.
4) Performance: The performance of the car is wonderful as it seems in highway running and the car is going with greater stability in roads, the grip is good comparatively from similar type of cars. Speed pickup is good. I am getting approx.14.85 mileage (with AC) as per my records on the running of around 2 years.
5) Interior: The interior of the car is full black and white on top side in the base model other two models are having dual tone. The base model (Trendline) interior is like this Dual Airbags Front power windows Digital and Analog speedometer Black tone dashboard No Audio system Manual keys (there is no provision of remote lock) The middle model (Comfortline) interior is like this Dual Airbags All power windows Digital and Analog speedometer Dual tone dashboard Audio system Remote keys The top model (Highline) interior is like this Dual Airbags All power windows Digital and Analog speedometer Dual tone dashboard Touchscreen Audio system Remote keys Leather wrapped steering Chrome coated gearbox.
6) Exterior: The base model (Trendline) interior is like this Metallic & Non metallic colors Body colour handles Volkswagen wheel cover Steel rim No Fog lamps Steel lining Aeroplane shape Manual central lock The middle model (Comfortline) interior is like this Metallic & Non metallic colors Body colour handles Volkswagen wheel cover Steel rim Fog lamps Steel lining Aeroplane shape Remote central lock Provision for parking sensor The top model (Highline) interior is like this Metallic & Non metallic colors Body colour handles Alloy wheels Fog lamps Rear defogger Aeroplane shape Remote central lock Parking sensor with video in reverse parking Remote controlled up and down windshield Remote controlled opening lid for boot
7) Pricing The base model starts from approx.5.8 l (will change according to today's scenario and place of purchasing) and the next model will add upto approx. 60 K thereafter for the respective models. Verdict: Finally all the above case my review is that it's an amazing car and also recommends for the same anyone asks me.
It's worth buying "Volkswagen Polo".
Its been a week for my New Polo Highline (Petrol) and all I can say is...
Hi, I recently purchased a VW car from Elite Motors and my experience ...
I am utterly disappointed with the new VW Polo MY 16 which was deliver...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals