The Best In The Hatchback Segment

By for Volkswagen Polo 2016-07-03 15:17:40.0
  • Appearance

This car has 1.5-litre 88.7bhp 16V TDI Diesel Engine. I have completed around 38, 000 km with my polo. So far the journey with this machine was awesome. Every time I have taken it for a drive it as given me good nice performance both in city and highway. I never felt any kind of struggle or annoyed with this car. It makes me always proud to be an owner of this car. Since I almost drive this car I feel very comfort in the driver seat. But I get bit complaint from my passengers sitting behind for leg room space. And also got decent boot space. coming to overall, it as got looks which make eye catching for others, it also got decent power above 4000 rpm. Though it takes a bit time to reach that 0-60 from 1st to 2nd gear. But once I put on my 3rd to 4th gear I feel the raw turbo power in my hand where I can reach 100 easily in 4th and thereafter it's the thrill which we can go for speed up to 150 with ease. coming to service I admit and to be frank it bit expensive it comes around 12 to 14k per service and it's 15, 000 km once . It has also got good stability in high speed. Mileage city: 15 and Highway: 18 with AC I recommend for anyone who loves to drive both city and long with ease .Please go for it.