• sponsoredImpressionUrl Sponsored
    Rs   5.5 - 10.0 Lakh*

Tank Solid Polo

By for Volkswagen Polo 2017-01-05 18:03:09.0
  • Appearance

Build Quality: Polo is one of the toughest car in India. I had hit my car with little push, and the bumper did not broke or bend. I had researched a lot before buying and safety was my priority. Volvo was out of my budget :) so I drill down to VW Polo which was in my budget. Interior: Seat cover are nice. It feels nice. Doesn't feels like VW has just given the seat cover for the sake. Dashboard is neat and clean. I specially like the small amount of chrome work done on the dashboard which is neat and clean. It feels like yes I have a plush car... hmmm Driving Dynamics: My car give good confidence at high speed as well as on corner. Car is stable at higher speed at highway as well. I drove it at 110 speed. Since its my new car, I didn't want to push it at around 150 which I believe it can touch easily. Looks: Its simple, elegant and smart in looks like a smart boy. After adding alloy wheels stands it class apart. I like the rain sensing wiper feature. Its good on during rainy day. But for the safety reason, I keep it off in normal driving weather. Space: Driving comfort is nice, however little more space at back seat could have done marvellous job. Driving position is excellent for me. I am 5'5'' in height. We are small family, me, my wife and my daughter 2 years old. Hence, carrying 2 medium size bags in dicky is enough for us. What I feel about my car: It feels like having more father like character who cares and protects his family. It was dream to have both adventure ride and smooth ride like long drive on highways when the clean wind whisper you to enjoy the ride.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January