Rating of Volkswagen Polo

Superb engine and comfortable ride

A
Anshu Sachan
On: Nov 20, 2016 | 27 Views

My friend and me once got outdoors in his Polo GTI. The distance of 225 kms. from Ahmedabad to Mount Abu felt short because the comfort by the drive and the power churned out by the engine was extremely good and the ride was just awesome. The hilly slopes of the Rajasthan roads were just felt as we are driving in the express way with no loss in speed and power during the up and downslope. As we are driving the car on hilly areas the windows were up and the noise was not felt to be coming out from the engine. During our return ride we chose the express way and took the long way. The car was a real beast on the speed way, the sound from the accelerating engine can be felt in our hearts and the car pushed us both on the seats. After having some fun with speed we chose to drove a slow ride and believe me guys the car was just floating on the water it just not made any of the jerks to be felt. If you are planning to buy this car its not the bad deal to have this classic beauty to parked in front of your bunglow.

Other Polo Reviews