Stylish, Smart

• Appearance

Volkswagen Polo is a great car, and I certainly love it from the day I took it for a test drive. I am pleased to take it to work every day, and no other car can match with this car in this segment. The comfort factor is certainly worthy to be appreciated. This car was bought by me in October last year and is just about a year and 11000 km old. Our Polo car fulfils what we wanted and is our favourite for long and speedy drives.

It takes you places comfortably and does not pick a hole in your pocket. So, I just love it.One touch button for all power window which not present most of the car. Build Quality top notch. Lacking rear space comfort Everything in right place. Best in the class. With a flat bottom, sterring feel like a sporty car.

Steering response is very good. I felt very smooth on the highway at 100kmph to 120 kmph. From starting the engine till you end your trip it gives a sense of satisfaction like no other car can provide. The first in class DSG box is super efficient and provides a hassle-free driving experience. The steering is super responsive and driving in this is fun. So much fun that you would never want your trip to end.The safety features, the first in class features available like DSG, ESP function, hill hold function; no challenges while driving this car, super smooth engine and unadulterated power.The car has the great comfort factor that no other car in the market can offer you. The performance is absolutely breathtaking. You will love the interiors and exteriors too. The mileage is again awesome, and the price tag can be high, but the resale value too is high. Though it's been only a few months driving my new polo but the experience is great.

It has a lot of space. The only thing I didn't like is that there are some good features missing on the dashboard as compared to other cars. Rest is good. Every member of my family loved it for its looks and comfort.

The looks are best in class and there is warranty against paint and corrosion. Built quality looks extremely robust. It has well laid interior, cushioned seats and yes rear leg room has improved in this new versions. Fabric upholstery has a fine finish and is extremely soft. Dashboard is neat. AC is powerful, it has rear parking sensor, Bluetooth, steering mounted control and digital info metres.

Comments Volkswagen Polo