SIT BACK RELAX AND LET THE POLO DO THE DRIVING....!!!!

By for Volkswagen Polo 2016-08-08 00:06:35.0
  • Appearance

We human beings love driving, some will be crazy on driving. I am damn crazy on driving, my childhood favorite car is LANCER. I forced my father to buy that car for him so that i can drive that, but unfortunately my dad brought Bajaj Platina for me and stopped the plan on buying a car.

2008- I enter college seen a car which made me mouthjaw after LANCER is VW POLO RED.

2011 - My 1st achievement gone completed when i sit in the car.

2nd - got a chance to seat in a moving car and decided to buy this one

From 2008 till 2015 i didnt drove that but the craziness is on high.

Nov 28th 2015, test drive all the cars except vw since i decided to pick polo 😉 ,booked the vehicle directly, dealers delivered me the vehicle in 7 days. dream is achieved My VW Polo 1.2L MPI Petrol Carbon Steel. Myself and my lovable wife take the vehicle to temple. I was dancing like a kid who mouth jawed seen the vehicle on 2008.

I started to drive my dream car obviously my 1st car too, what a smooth engine, seriously evil inside the hood, i have crossed 10,341kms so far, gone 170kmhr no vibration, feels safe inside, awesome build and quality.

Fine, let me feel u the car.

Exteriors:

1. Front bumber : killer 3 line grill with VW badge, evil eye head lamps and fog lamps.

2. Pillers : everything is in place with neat and eligant design.

3. Rear view : neat rear view glass with tinted, VW symbol again with hidden button to open the boot. Boot is in right place were easy to load and unload heavy luggage.

4 : Favorite view : front view with fully turned wheel. 😍😘

Boot :

1. Larger in this category 280ltr

2.Favorite when opened via vw badge.

Interior :

1. Back seats : 2 can sit freely even front 2 seats were sets to 6feet people, No arm rest or rear ac vents.

2. No bottle holders only book holders in the door panels.

3. Front driver aside seat, can sit will keep their leg fully streched if he is upto 5.8ft.

4. Glove box is a wow, chilling is good, for me only bottles will be there if i take the car long drive - pretty useful.

5. Driver seat : it is a pilot seat, so confortable with height adjustable.

6. Dashboard : clear one without putting too much info. Rpm meter, speedometer, center console ( shows speed, kms drive, time from start, total kms, mileage meter, tank place and level, outside temp and engine temp), trip meter, trip meter, to service date and kms, date and various logo's like warning, low fuel, hamd brake etc.

7. Entertainment : to me it is 5.1 with wow systems, when ever i sit inside the car, iphone will get connect to the player volume will be min of 13 with that bass wow, u can hear whatever whenever. ❤️👍

8. A/C - Climatic control, my dad loves that, whenever we go for driving ac will tune itself and keep the temp normal inside, once it was on no changing or switching off.

9. Streering mounted controls : left - volume and change song, Right - changing the center console on dashboard and folder changing in player.

10. Cruise control : it is the high light one, sit relax and let the polo drive. Great feature has to be enabled in all cars to give relaxation to drivers.

11. Car comes with default ABS, EBD, and driver and co-driver airbag.

Stabiltiy : Real example happened in my polo

Me and my family were driving from chennai to trichy by 7pm in the eve, my dad is in my pillian and i am on 140kmph, honda city and creta is dragging me to compete me, before us swift zdi is on 150kmph, creta overtook us and moved completely to right lane and myself and swift were forced to put brake, none will belive swift is started to vobble to get normalise and i slowed down from 140 to 50 without a shake my dad does not know the diff even he was sleeping.

Steering is soft, it will stop were u made brake dont vomble, it wont frignten u on higher speeds.

Hope u felt the car by the way.!!!!!

Maintainance : for petrol car 15,000kms or 1yr which ever is earlier will cost you 10,000. It is higher u think yes it is, it s premium one in all cases so spending on it is not a matter.

PROS :

1. Family car as well as driving carzy car.

2. Engine

3. Stabilty.

4. Safety

5. Family' safety and everything except cons

CONS :

1. Rear ac vents.

2. ARMREST for front and rear passangers.

Verdict : if u a car lover and need to buy a car to drive passion and for family too, get polo u will love, no doubt on that. For me, this polo will be with me and will be forwarded to my kids as their first kid.

IS UR BUDGET IS 7L and UR FIRST CAR, GET POLO, U WILL ENJOY, POLO WONT MAKE U DOWN.

HAPPY DRIVING. ....!!!!!

• rino |18 Nov,2016 07:01:58 AM

How about the milage for highline petrol with A/C