28 people found it helpful. 2026 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Class Looks, Quality of Material

Cons : Mileage

Look and Style: Above all in this price segment. The new facelifted Polo has more stunning looks than the previous one. Also, I feel that its overall height is also increased a little due to new suspension setup. From top to bottom, front to rear, side by side, I love every glimpse of this car. The most amazing pat is the steering. The one in the top variant Polo feels so nice in hands.

Comfort: Comfort was not so great during initial weeks of purchase, but soon after usage of approx. 1000 kms the car became smooth and less bumpy on bad roads. Steering, Seating and Gear position is very fine. Though the Clutch is tight and long but now I am used to it and don't feel uneasy unless I drive a Honda car. But, overall the car gives confidence to the driver on road due to its superior driveability.

Pickup: Pickup is fine. It's not sluggish as people say. I have driven the Swift, Brio, i10, but I don't think that its pickup is slower than them. I agree that Polo's pickup feels a lil slow, coz the power delivery in Polo is linear and also it depends on one's driving style. I never felt that its pick-up is slow. Actually, the car is a little noisy, which resists drivers to push the accelerator at low rpm.

Mileage: Low distances Drive in Markets and Colony: 11 kmpl, Normal City Drive: 13 kmpl, Highways: 16 kmpl. All figures are with AC off at times.

Best Features: 1) Quality of Everything, 2) Appearance of Dashboard.

Needs to improve: 1) Engine Noise, 2)Tightness of Clutch, 3) Rear Seat Comfort, 4) Huge shaft at rear legroom, 5) Only one light during back gear, 6) No buttons at individual doors for locking, 7) Unusual placement of Back gear, headlight button, Indicator control & wiper controls.

Overall Experience: I am satisfied.

Comments Volkswagen Polo
  • Aakash |29 Jun,2015 11:32:35 PM

Sir which model do you brought?? Petrol or diesel

Mukul |30 Jun,2015 06:44:50 PM

Polo Petrol 1.2L Highline

• Abhishek Saxena |15 Aug,2015 04:12:51 PM

I20 or polo

Tarun Choudhary |10 Sep,2015 08:12:37 PM

Only Polo ...i20 worst car

• nitin |23 Sep,2015 11:38:38 PM

Hi what about maintenance cost of polo in a year

Volkswagen Polo review scorecard