Rating of Volkswagen Polo

Polo Is Worth The Wait

S
Sahil
On: Aug 05, 2010 | 4852 Views

I finally got my Volkswagen Polo delivered a month back after a waiting period of 3 months. As my running per month was not much, I opted for a Petrol version and a pepper grey colour. The moment this beauty with the much wanted Volkswagen's logo was in front of me, I felt on the top of heaven. The car is a treat to drive and whether you are sitting or driving, the car gives you a really memorable experience. I just felt that the dashboard is too wide and at times blocks the front vision for the passengers sitting at the rear end. The gear shift, power steering and acceleration are smooth beyond imagination. I have a chauffeur to drive me to the office, while in evenings I drive myself and I have loved both the experiences in the car. The pick is very nice and the moment one gears in the car, it zooms on the road, without even making you feel. The seating capacity is good and so is the boot space. The car is just perfect for any ideal Indian family. I am loving the accessories of the car both in the front and rear ends. The music system provided by the company is superb and makes the drive complete in all sense. I haven't used the air conditioner much as the car has been bought in the monsoon weather, but whenever I did, it was very good. Thus, I am very happy and satisfied with the car.

Other Polo Reviews