Polo Is Worth The Wait

By for Volkswagen Polo from Noida 2010-08-05 16:57:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb looks, sufficient seating capacity, smooth drive

Cons : None till now

I finally got my Volkswagen Polo delivered a month back after a waiting period of 3 months. As my running per month was not much, I opted for a Petrol version and a pepper grey colour. The moment this beauty with the much wanted Volkswagen's logo was in front of me, I felt on the top of heaven. The car is a treat to drive and whether you are sitting or driving, the car gives you a really memorable experience. I just felt that the dashboard is too wide and at times blocks the front vision for the passengers sitting at the rear end. The gear shift, power steering and acceleration are smooth beyond imagination. I have a chauffeur to drive me to the office, while in evenings I drive myself and I have loved both the experiences in the car. The pick is very nice and the moment one gears in the car, it zooms on the road, without even making you feel. The seating capacity is good and so is the boot space. The car is just perfect for any ideal Indian family. I am loving the accessories of the car both in the front and rear ends. The music system provided by the company is superb and makes the drive complete in all sense. I haven't used the air conditioner much as the car has been bought in the monsoon weather, but whenever I did, it was very good. Thus, I am very happy and satisfied with the car.

• Calve Sateesh |11 Aug,2010 07:27:04 AM

You are a clever guy dude and made the right choice of Polo Petrol, coz the diesel is yet sluggish compared the the Fabia Tdi,way to go,happy driving and enjoy what u have Cheeers

• shekhar |12 Aug,2010 02:00:39 PM

sIR In this THIS SEGMENT , CAN WE COMPARE WITH FIGO, PUNTO, SWIFT IR INDIGO CS

• Deep |12 Aug,2010 02:25:30 PM

Wow! liked ur review. I will be getting my POlO in oct. Booked the grey POLO after a lot of confusion. But i think its classy. Any comments on the color? Booked the top model and I can agree to all the points that u hv said!!!!!!!!

• salman |23 Aug,2010 10:28:38 PM

considering to buy a polo,but i heard themilleage is very bad ,arounf 8kms or 9kms,is it true?what milleage r u gettin now?

• MA Koshy |26 Aug,2010 04:34:40 PM

Thanks for ur review. Ihave booked a comfortline in pepper grey. Waiting for the delivery. What is the millage ur are getting in city?

MA Koshy |10 Nov,2010 03:55:54 PM

I got my polo comfort on 04 Nov . The car has class interiors. Mileage not checked yet.

• Hemant Malhotra |29 Aug,2010 11:01:02 AM

@Calve Sateesh I have a diesel variant of the vw POLO and it is not at all sluggish and the diesel engine does not make much noise even.

• Adarsh |02 Sep,2010 08:19:14 PM

friends , i intend to buy a volkswagen polo in a couple of months from now. how has your experience been?

• chirag |02 Sep,2010 11:21:51 PM

i am looking to buy this car. but how it is too cheap than other brands in India? MADE IN INDIA!!!!!. it means they compromise with the quality. please advise me. i think i20 is better than vw polo.

• pradipsinh raj |06 Sep,2010 10:41:01 AM

I AM ALSO GOING TO BOOK VW POLO IN THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR GOOD REVIEW.