My Faithful Companion

My Faithful Companion

I am driving the VW Polo Petrom Highline for the last 7 years and am very satisfied with the performance. It's fun to drive and a safe car. Unmatched pickup and comfort. Drive enthusiasts will definitely love it. I am proud to say my car has not failed any time on roads. That's the beauty of German design. My Polo saved me in a near-miss accident where the car stopped in 3 sec at speed of 80km/hr. It's my white gold.

By vinod gathe

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Nice Car

For Polo, I just have these words to say solid build, premium interior, and fun to drive. I have driven mine for about 16000 km by now and I can tell you I...Read More

By sara nizam
    On: Jun 18, 2022 | 3496 Views
  • The Volkswagen POLO Is An Amzaing Car.

The Volkswagen polo is an amazing car because of its performance, styling features, and comfort.

By sameer dayama
    On: Jun 15, 2022 | 50 Views
  • Great Car

Great car but comes with a lot of compromises only for people who keep safety, power, and quality in mind as people know VW has the best engine in the market.

By mohan sirvi
    On: Jun 06, 2022 | 55 Views
  • Nice Hatchback Car

The engine performance and the build quality are the best as compared to other hatchback cars. As well as the shape is so sporty and aggressive.

By thoi thoi meisnam
    On: May 30, 2022 | 54 Views
  • Polo Good Performance Car

It's a good mileage car with high speed and comfortable driving. It is the fully safest car with good performance.

By sachin kumar
    On: May 22, 2022 | 59 Views
  • Volkswagen Polo Good Performance Car

The performance is really nice. Its mileage is actually good but enjoyed driving this car.

By pranav j
    On: May 21, 2022 | 52 Views
  • Nice Car

Very good built quality and a nice car I like the dashboard the most, Its performance is very good And the music system is the best.

By legend yt
    On: May 16, 2022 | 29 Views
  • Improvement Needed

Not impressive. Better to go for Maruti. The only feature provided by them is safety but nothing else works. Engine, mileage, and features all are outdated.

By jyoti bansal
    On: May 09, 2022 | 80 Views
Volkswagen Polo
Rs.5.83 Lakh - 10.25 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Volkswagen Polo