Faulty - New Volskwagen Polo MY 16, Do not Buy

By for Volkswagen Polo 2016-03-07 17:11:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nothing

Cons : Pathetic customer service

I am utterly disappointed with the new VW Polo MY 16 which was delivered to me. It was within a week of delivery that my engine light started appearing constantly. When I took the car to VW Service Center at Navi Mumbai, some genius engineer from the workshop says.. light is on as some rat must have bitten the wire. He did some temporary fix which he was not able to explain and the light temporarily turned off. After a couple of days the light turned on again, and this time, I had a tough word with the showroom in-charge.

Later this lady gave a practical answer and says there is a problem with one of the parts and it needs to be replaced. Mind it, guys all this is happening when my car had not even run 100KM's (yes that's completely new). Even the car's plastic and ribbons were still there on the car. Going back to the story, another week passed by till the new part arrived and it was a bit back, so this time, my car has visited the service center for the 4th time. So, the new part functioned a bit ok for a week or so, YAY Happy 1 month Anniversary... but wait... Hey, we are VW POLO and BANG!!!!!!!! The engine light turned on again this morning... No only that, whenever I turn on the AC there is a small *hiss noise every time my car goes into a pothole or running on an uneven road... now I have seriously started regretting buying this POLO... Did I get a new car with an old engine or is my car completely faulty?????? Do I have to take my car to the service center twice every week??? I have been using different brands of cars over the past 2 decades, but this is the first time any car has troubled me so much... that too a new one. The car has currently run only 1300 kms and yet so many problems. Car Serial No - MEXM15609GT061012 Shame on Volkswagen India.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March