I have German beast Volkswagen Polo TDI Trendline 2012. It is my first car & I love to drive it a lot. I have driven it up to 90000 KM with in 4 yr. It runs smoothly on bumpy roads, sloppy way of mountains.
What I like most about this car:
1. You have to visit service center on interval of 15,000 KM or each and every one year.
2. Good build quality & safest car in India under same segment.
3. Good suspension & controls as compare to other brand.
4. Best follow up from Volkswagen team & they really care about their customer?s feedback. Even a phone call / email against their dealer/ service center get alarm in all departments & they follow up till end of your concert has not been resolved.
What I don't like
1. Few good service centers across all over India.
2. Overcharge on name of Volkswagen standard.
3. There is no free service in warranty period too. You have to pay each & every time if you visit service center.
4. Parts are not available outside service center. So they have monopoly to charges on MRP+ labour+ local taxes. It feels they are looting Volkswagen customers.
5. Resale value is too low as compare to Maruti / Hyundai cars.
1. If you have low pocket don't buy it. It will put big hole in your wallet after warranty period.
2. If you want safe & good build quality car, then go for it.
I bought this car in last April but got the car delivered after few mo...
The Volkswagen Polo has long been a sound choice due to its practicali...
I have been checking the car details on this website for a long time n...
I bought my White VW POLO in early 2012 as i was taken away by the tes...
The VolksWagen Polo comes with the great body, low maintenance, best p...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals