Polo

By for Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 from delhi 2010-10-02 20:40:13.0
  • Appearance

Pros : style,fuel economy,interiors

Cons : none

Look and Style Luks grt.. best lookin hatch.. trust me... i have tried all.. Comfort its grt .. for rear passengers could have better..AC very effective, Pickup pickup is ok.. lil less for petrol.. yet its satisfactory.. tell me giuys wer on inida u need super pickup... sp lookin at traffic condu=itons Mileage i got 16-17 on highay , 14 in city Overall Experience grt value for money.. its a brand tat tells the story.. so b4 u read review take my advice take test ride...for me polo rocks.. but yes do take a ride.. to see ur comfort .. level.. stop readin stupid reviews... bec ppl write on basis on a single ride... For me POLO rocks.. it has tough look.. better steel used.. sturdy engine... good fuel economy,,n yes VW .. love my car

• vishal |03 Oct,2010 12:15:31 AM

better than buying unsafe and cramped Swift

• miraj patel |03 Oct,2010 12:21:19 PM

it's value for money.i am not satisfy with rear seat comfort.highline model price is so much high.its exterior is very strong and nice.in city my car gives 15 kl good fuel economy. over all i love my car.

• jba |24 Oct,2010 10:58:04 PM

Today I have booked comfirtline 1.2 Ltr Petrol. I have gone through all the research and even I have seen the polo. I found the polo has given me a feeling like higher end car. I found the material quality is excellent & also the look. This is my first car.

• siddhartha@ |25 Oct,2010 01:08:31 AM

@jba: very true and lemme tell a fact wat i came to know today... polo comes with anti rust, teflon coated galvanised body... nice isn't it... i have been running for a month now... 14-15 city avg... tooo good.... ppl havin i20 n swift had a ride ... they agreed... car is top notch when it comes to driving...