Hostile VOLKSWAGEN

By for Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 from new delhi 2012-03-03 21:54:38.0
  • Appearance

Pros : nil

Cons : many

hospitaly????? actually hostility provided by the dealer i have bought a volkswagen yesterday. but when i went there to take the car , my dream of owing a car suffered a great setback. when i checked the papers of the car , i found a great discrepency, the engine number & chasis number of the insurence receipt and the invoice was not matching. when i told this to the showroom staff, he said that it was not his job to check this & was very rude. As a customer, i got very nervous & worried by seeing this discepency, as the numbers were totally different. So, i requested the showroom staff to keep the car, but instead of helping me, they straightforwardly refused & said that as u have signed the gatepass ( the paper which they have first get signed by me on entering the showroom). they said that you have to take the vehicle out of the showroom , otherwise we will keep this on road. once gatepass is signed , the vehicle is not dealer''s liability. i asked him to keep it for just 1 day, untill my insurence problem is solved, as it is impossible to run a vehicle without insurence, but they refused....     so my dream of owning a car suffered a great setback...............   i do not know what will be the post-sales service....... now , i m getting into reality why my friends & my relatives advised me not to buy cars other than maruti or hyundai, as the newer ones may look beautiful from outside, but inside they are rotten. the people will behave very well before you buy the car, but once you have bought the car, it will became your liability. Probably thats why volkswagen has a very low resale value, as with this kind of aftersales service , nobody will be eager to buy an old volkswagen.

• Ravi |07 Mar,2012 02:06:27 PM

u will complaint in consumer court for the Fraud they do with you . send the Legal notice against Company and Dealer .

• pradeep |12 Mar,2012 09:13:11 AM

Yes,these dealers do behave in a indifferent manner, once they exit the out of showroom.Even the manufacturer and their corporate office people do turn a blind eye. Even if they are on the wrong side,their blatant behavior, and tall claims at times makes the customers vulnerable.

• swapnil adhav |21 Mar,2012 11:51:26 PM

Actually pls tell about the car experience. i actually like it very well. almost made my mind to go for it. pls let me have the feed back for the performance pls

• Sanjeevv Seth |22 Mar,2012 08:45:54 PM

Which dealer was this ?

• Ajay |04 May,2012 04:39:51 PM

All have a tendency to buy the car with its look and cheaper price , this is absolutely wrong decision . I'm partly agree with you as you said we should buy a car in maruti or hyundai , even i own car from these two manufactures. and I'm not sure about other guys Like Toyota and Ford . Guys please enquire about the dealers well before going to buy something. this is not 1 or 2 rps , you are investing Lacks on it...its your money and you have the rights to ask them or give complaint if anything wrong.

• kalpana |18 May,2012 05:10:37 PM

We are planning to buy this car. Like Swapnil, we almost made our mind to buy this car.. but now i'm scared. Plz let me know which dealer is best for VW

arif |18 May,2012 11:16:35 PM

hi kalpana, i will tell you 1 thing, the car is definately one of the best, but i have had the worst experience with dealer. FROM WHICH CITY, YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY VOLKSWAGEN, DELHI, MUMBAI OR OTHER CITY.

• Kalpana |23 May,2012 11:24:28 PM

Hi Arif, we are planning to buy in Bangalore. we had 2 choice actually, either to go with polo or ford figo. V had a test drive for polo in elite motors and liked the car very much but after seeing the reviews bit confused. Anyway this weekend will check figo. then have to finalize.

• arif |24 May,2012 09:51:17 PM

polo is much better than Figo, in almost all aspects. but before finalising u should also test other options like i-20. if u want 2 shed some more money, then Honda Jazz will be the best option.

• amit |03 Jun,2012 02:33:14 PM

i am having tremendous problem with polo, it is giving very low milege of the amount of 10-12 km/litre. in times, when the petrol price is skyrocketting, it is very difficult to run a vehicle at such a low milege

• arif |03 Jun,2012 11:14:09 PM

i m also finding the same problem, it is running at 10-12 km / litre. very difficult to run now.

• AMIT |03 Jun,2012 11:30:11 PM

can polo be converted to run in CNG does the company has any CNG - KITS

• arif |03 Jun,2012 11:31:44 PM

do not know. but most likely u have to fit it from outside

• arif |03 Jun,2012 11:33:44 PM

can i find a CNG -KIT in palika bazar new delhi is there any place , where can i get low price n durable CNG KIT

• arif |03 Jun,2012 11:35:01 PM

most likely u will get CNG KIT in palika pazar

• amit |19 Jun,2012 08:03:28 PM

my polo is also giving less milege it has also now missing the gears many a times, does it needs servicing