MADE ME REALISED THAT I AM A MAN NOT A BOY.

By for Volkswagen Jetta 2007-2011 from jaipur 2010-08-09 13:31:54.0
  • Appearance

I get Jetta. Yuppie! The car has taught me some manners. For the first time in life, my set of wheel dictated what I wear and I decided to dump my fancy T-shirts for more mature attire. The car is so elegant in its appearance that I didn?t want to be mistaken for a teenager sneaking a joyride in his dad?s car. Enough about me, let?s talk about the car. This car is giving me an average of about 11.1kmpl n the best it given is about 13.8kmpl in the city. This car is giving me a great ride quality. It makes me feel that I m sitting in my drawing room on my couch n playing a play station. It is so comfortable. Thanks to this car for bringing a man out of a boy.

• atishreya |06 May,2011 08:46:52 PM

hahaahaaaaa.....nice review ......bt i love evrything abt d car....awesooome......red jetta luks HOT man:)))))))

sandeep |15 Jan,2016 08:05:32 PM

That's right... The looks are amazing. Unfortunately, in India, people mistake it for the vento... That's only on screen or paper... A closer look and you'll fall in love... Combine that with an excellent engine, gearbox, super ride quality... AMAZING!

• udit |03 Jan,2012 10:01:55 PM

cruze compared with jetta?? which one is better option??

Raju Pradhan |26 May,2012 12:05:55 PM

Don't even compare with Cruize. The best telling comment was made by my driver to his other driver buddies The car doesn't feel like you are driving, it feels as if you are only sitting

• Ilango |08 Jul,2012 04:26:56 PM

last month i had a test drive of jetta.it was awesome.driving quality is fantastic,with superb comfort.immediately i booked for a highline AT .but the waiting time is tooooolooooong.