Live up the driving experience
Look and Style Good enough to draw attention as it cruises by. Rules the Road . Comfort Driving tonnes of kilometers is enjoyable Pickup Zips past most cars in seconds. Its fun to be on wheels , a drivers car Mileage Highway driving for most time, 22 Kms per Litre Best Features Multi function display , so easy to monitor the car performance , Flexibility of Driving conditions Needs to improve Could have provided a Sun Roof Overall Experience No room to complain
- 19 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Jetta User Reviews
- All (21)
- Mileage (10)
- Performance (4)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (13)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (5)
- Power (9)
- More ...
Our 2009 Hyundai Verna VGT SX was nearing the end of its useable life. It was a lemon right from the start. This car kept on giving us problems from day one including a b...
Drove the VW Jetta TDi Highline with the DSG transmission recently. This car feels solid like any other German engineered machines. The car is well quipped with a flappy...
I love this car. I bought VW Jetta Highline 2.0 TDI MT after too many research and test drives of various cars ( Cruze, Skoda Octivia, and Toyota Corolla Altis) but my fi...
- View All Jetta Reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 22, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 30, 2020
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020