Extremely Expensive Parts, Service
My car's AC stopped working after 2-yrs and I was asked to pay 70k. I emailed the company many times but there was no response. They just don't care. You are left at the mercy of the service centre. I gathered information from the market that it was a common problem with the Jetta. Then, within a month, there was a coolant leakage and again I was at their mercy and had to pay 20k more. Also, each service costs 15k. It's a good car but keep extra cash for surprises later on as the company doesn't care about you but will keep charging you for something or the other.
- 34 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Jetta Reviews
Look and Style I have been forced to write to you so that you are aware of what is happen...
- 140 Likes
- 45 Dislikes
Look and Style: Last week my friend bought Volkswagen Jetta and he is very much impressed ...
- 38 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Look and Style: A good looking car, 7layer coating of paint is fabulous, Daytime running l...
- 34 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Look and Style : As a Sedan it looks pretty awesome!... Side view is its best Comfort : I...
- 26 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
I own a VW jetta for the last 5 yrs and driven around 60k on it... Drive quality is reall...
- 21 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Volkswagen Jetta Further Research
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 22, 2018
- Kia StingerRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Hyundai Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2018