You ride and feel it... I think that's better..VW Ameo

By for Volkswagen Ameo 2016-11-07 14:52:50.0
  • Appearance

Got my VW Ameo Petrol 1.2 comfortline 11/10/2016. Amazing car, amazing features. VW Radio works flawlessly with my iPhone and Android. Connectivity with VW Radio with iPhone is super instant (Haven't used android that much with it). Drove at 120 speed, very comfortably, didnt even felt like its on such high speed with awesome control on road.

also giving me good millage's 17 on highway with AC ... petrol😃 speed is 80km/hr

Well sound is noticeable at start. But now i love this sound. Powerful sound ;) (But definitely not like a tractor. People who say that are jealous!)

VW still not loose their quality... Because, VW is meant for quality and safety... But, of course they can't afford much more... Heard about the sheet metal thickness also cut down a bit to reduce its weight to have better mileage... Only if you go more than 140 Kmph you might feel the lack... It won't be as good as Polo / Vento... And of course, why we will go above 140 Kmph which is dangerous... For this segment it's the best option... My concern is can't compare with Polo anymore... For sure... The showroom people themselves told, Ameo long term reliability won't be as equal to polo...

Finally say It's a rocket ! Well equipped , stable at high speeds ! I have already experienced it !

think pride...think new ;)