I own a Volkswagen Ameo

By for Volkswagen Ameo 2016-11-14 14:19:48.0
  • Appearance

As the Volkswagen Introduced the new edition in compact sedan I was unaware about it i was knowing only the hatchback and sedan variants but in this Segment of compact Sedan this car is amazing with features which we get in sedan segment with over 10 lac that kind of feature Volkswagen has given us in around 8 lac, this car is the boost factor of the Compact Segment . this car seems to be very long way to go Moment. i have Suggested Around 25 People about this car and their feature along they all are amused with the feature which fits their budget also as per my concern and what i know till date is that the Volkswagen makes the car with full security which matters the most in the Middle Class Segment People. I may be too bias to say that i loved this car because of its feature, styling,comfort,Security. Which matters the Most in nowadays. I own a Car of Lavish Blue Color this was the Launching Color of Volkswagen Ameo which was the Best color around the clock. I feel very Satisfied after buying this Car.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May