Great Family Car
Great Family Car
I got this car top variant automatic model in July 2021 and have driven more than 4000 Km so far mainly in and around the city. This car has 3mm more thickness than it Maruti's cousin. Pros - 1. Great car, great feel and ease in handling 2. Smooth driving 3. Very good road view 4. I have driven in the US for more than 12 years and this car is as good as cars in America. 5. Very good back support. My wife has spine issues and she is very comfortable as a passenger and as a driver. 6. Great car for the family. 7. Road presence. Cons - 1. I've got only mileage of around 10 Kmpl so far but I've driven around the city only so far. The dealer told me after 5,000 Km it will improve. 2. I am a 6 feet tall guy and the hand rest for my right hand is a bit low for me. 3. Space for keeping cellphones around the central panel could have been designed better. I cannot keep my iPhone 12 Pro comfortably anywhere around the gear. 4. I see a minor lag when I move to higher gears.
- 11 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Toyota Urban Cruiser User Reviews
- All (96)
- Mileage (29)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (17)
- Engine (16)
- Interior (5)
- Power (5)
- More ...
The Toyota urban cruiser looks stylish and stunning. It also looks similar to a Vitara Brezza. It's also very comfortable and sitting comfort also very excellent with&nbs...
- View All Urban Cruiser Reviews
Compare Variants of Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Urban cruiser MidCurrently ViewingRs.9,02,500*EMI: Rs.19,25917.03 kmplManual
- Urban cruiser HighCurrently ViewingRs.9,77,500*EMI: Rs.20,84517.03 kmplManual
- Urban cruiser PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.21,30617.03 kmplManual
- Urban cruiser High ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,02,500*EMI: Rs.24,30218.76 kmplAutomatic
- Urban cruiser Premium ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,73,000*EMI: Rs.25,84218.76 kmplAutomatic
Write your Comment on Toyota Urban cruiser
Trending Toyota Cars
On Toyota Urban Cruiser :- Benefits up to ...