Look and Style: Appears to be a beautiful SUV. The price and performance also seems to be very competitive. At a launch price of Rs 8 lakhs the product may give other cars in this segment a tough competition. If we believe in brand Toyota it is going to be a best buy but looking as inferior interiors of ETIOS..if repeated.. its definitly going to flop or else may be famous amongst taxi drivers. Comfort Pickup Mileage Best Features Needs to improve Overall Experience
- 23 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other Rush Reviews
Look and Style below my expectation Comfort not bad Pickup ok Mileage ok Best Feat...
- 79 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
We are Toyota loyalists for last 18 years and have been waiting for an entry level SUV fro...
- 73 Likes
- 16 Dislikes
I will go for any Toyota for its low maintenance. But I want a 5 seater Rush. Is that avai...
- 69 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
Look and Style NEED TO MODIFY THE FRONT BUMPER ( LIKE FORTUNER&nbs...
- 52 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Look and Style: Appears to be a beautiful SUV. The price and performance also seems to be ...
- 39 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Toyota Rush Further Research
Other Upcoming Cars
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra S 201Rs.9.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 06, 2018
- Nissan KicksRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020
- Honda VezelRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019