Kindly Launch As soon as possible....
Look and Style: Appears to be a beautiful SUV. The price and performance also seems to be very competitive. At a launch price of Rs 8 lakhs the product may give other cars in this segment a tough competition. If we believe in brand Toyota it is going to be a best buy but looking as inferior interiors of ETIOS..if repeated.. its definitly going to flop or else may be famous amongst taxi drivers.
- 46 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Rush Reviews
We are Toyota loyalists for last 18 years and have been waiting for an entry level SUV fro...
- 105 Likes
- 21 Dislikes
I will go for any Toyota for its low maintenance. But I want a 5 seater Rush. Is that avai...
- 85 Likes
- 17 Dislikes
Look and Style below my expectation Comfort not bad Pickup ok Mileage ok Best Feat...
- 81 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Look and Style NEED TO MODIFY THE FRONT BUMPER ( LIKE FORTUNER&nbs...
- 56 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Look and Style : From the available info, the modern suave and semi-mascular looks (resemb...
- 42 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Toyota Rush Further Research
Trending Toyota Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Nissan KicksRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra S 201Rs.9.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2018
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020
- Honda VezelRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019