Toyota Innova is actually a multi-purpose utility vehicle!!

By for Toyota Innova 2004-2011 from Delhi 2010-06-15 13:22:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Efficient in driving and great performance

Cons : None till now

Hi all, I own a Toyota Innova and I really think that the car can be used well for many purposes apart from the normal city drive. The car is great for outings and is very tough on rough terrain. If you go to mountains like Manali and Nainital for vacations, this car would add value to your trip.

I have a Diesel 8-seater Innova and think that the Diesel version is any day better than the Petrol variant. The seating capacity and driving comfort is really nice. I mean one does not feel any pressure or discomfort while driving a Toyota Innova. The gear-shift is smooth and I especially loved the boot space. The side look of the car is muscular and macho. Various features that make the car look cool and perform better are Mist Wiper, Rear Wiper, Front Fog Lamps, electrically Controlled Outside Rear View Mirror, Superior Multi Reflector Headlamps, Side Protection Molding, Distinct Rear Combination Lamp, Grip type Body colored Door Handles, Large Chrome Emblem in Front, Towering Height, Smart Design etc. The head room and leg space that Innova offers makes driving and traveling fun.

• Basant Kumar Mahapatra |27 Dec,2010 10:57:39 AM

Dear Sir, I am Basant Kumar Mahapatra i have looking a second hand innova. with regard's Basant

kabir |23 Feb,2015 06:19:16 PM

I have innova for selling at rupees 12.5laks, silky gold colour 2012modle

• GS Bhola |14 Dec,2015 12:47:10 AM

Hello all..... I am looking for VX second hand Innova less than 15000 or 20000 km driven... Anyone interested do let me know on 9827062235