I love my Innova

By for Toyota Innova from Lucknow 2011-05-16 15:56:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks and features

Cons : not able to clearly see the road ahead.

Look and StyleI love my Toyota innova, its looks really are impressive. I really feel as I am entering a king size car. Its a grand car with high roof that can impress anyone. it really feels as if some car is going on. even on highways it looks comparatively bigger than other cars. its new front grill and new lights i specially like.

My friend has a tata safari but even he says that my innova looks better than his. Comfort - The seats are ultimate. I feel like sitting on a sofa when it is driven by my driver, but the driver seat is also comfortable. The inside looking is also great and there is enough leg and head space. We went to a holiday with the back seat folded and there was very good space inside for all of us and the baggage. It was a comfortable ride and we enjoyed the trip.

Pickup - My Toyota pick is extremely good and I have tested it on the highway and it touches 125 easily. I thought to go beyond but I applied brake. It is also good in the city.

Mileage - If we are maintaining Toyota Innova we never see how much it is consuming. But my driver says that it gives good mileage. (Sorry, I don’t remember the exact figure)

Best Features - Comfort, looks, style and driving.

Needs to improve - Nothing n need to improve, the new Innova is really good.

Overall Experience - My Toyota Innova is great it is comfortable in the city and the highway. As I am short in height and so is my sister we are not able to see the road ahead properly but after adjusting it is possible. Best car to drive.excellent power steering, inside is very comfortable. Since we purchased Innova, our whole family can go in it together. Thanks to Toyota for making such a car.

• jagdeesh |18 May,2011 09:30:38 AM

mostly for taxi people

• Mangesh |20 May,2011 04:40:20 PM

I like Toyota innova, its looks really are impressive. It's really feel as a entering a king size car. Its a grand car with high roof that can impress anyone. it really feels as if some car is going on. even on highways it looks comparatively bigger than other cars. its new front grill and new lights i specially like. my friend has a tata safari but even he says that my innova looks better than his. BUT THE MAJOR THING IS IF TOYOTA REDUCES ITS PRICE SO THEN MOST PEOPLE TAKE THIS.... B'cos Today Mahindra XYLO is really a Very Compitive for Innova and Xylo come in Less price so taht's is the think toyota need to Decreaces the Prices....

• mahender |21 May,2011 04:40:17 PM

innova is my dreem vehicle

• Om Misra |22 May,2011 10:02:21 PM

Toyota should consider making it a bit more compact, right now it looks too long and unfit for individual ownership. May be that's why it is seen as a taximan's car than a family car. Is someone listening?

• Nitin |03 Jul,2011 12:58:07 PM

Is Innova coming with new model?

• prafulla kumar |28 Dec,2011 03:35:37 PM

Toyota should take a drive to introduce 1) SUN ROOF 2) NAVIGATOR 3) BACK CAMERA 4)DVD AND LCD FACILITY ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE HEAD REST OF DRIVER AND CO-DRIVER OR TOP OF THE INSIDE ROOF IN Innova top veriants