Mathan

By for Toyota Innova Crysta 2016-11-02 13:59:58.0
  • Appearance

Hello all, must say the Toyota Innova is great on power, pickup but at the same time it is a fuel guzzler even at controlled speed of say 120 Kmph. Another point to ponder why have a family car a MUV with all single seats I am talking about the top line. The car phone reception is of very poor quality, I am comparing it with my other car a sedan which is in the 13 lakhs range. Such a big car for the family on which we place all our families should have come with all wheel disc brakes and more safety features rather than wow features. The air condition is a wow factor and so is the High way driving experience an da bit of of road as well kudos for the huge ground clearance. My cousin feels it is better than his land rover by the looks of it, I have never measured it though. Having said all this maybe just may be Toyota could have been a bit soft on price, we know the Toyota Innova older one is already 100% costlier than its introductory price, why increase it by another huge step. As a I know the industry components are bought at very cheap price from your stakeholders why increase the price then. If it is for marketing expenses then sorry a product like Toyota innova does not need all that marketing.

• adonai |25 Jul,2017 01:57:15 PM

looking for a new crysta.