Air cutting noise comes from front window

By for Toyota Innova Crysta 2016-06-16 18:32:25.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks

Cons : Poor cabin noise insulation

Hi all, I request you all not to buy any of the Innova Crysta models because I have recently bought a 2.8ZX AT and found that there is air cutting noise coming from the front windows.

I have checked with theInffinum,a Toyota local dealer, and they have also confirmed that this is a major problem and they have cross verified with all the cars which are available in their godown. I found the same noise coming while driving the car above 120kms. I was under the impression that Toyota is the best in design and quality but after this experience I would never pre-book Toyota cars in future.

So I request all the buyers not to go for Innova Crysta and if you want to confirm please take a demo ride on the highway. Accelerate it above 120kms and you can find the disturbing air cutting noise. You can feel that this car is not properly insulated.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this September
  • Varun |29 Jun,2016 05:37:57 PM

Which noise you are talking about?

• shashi kumar |02 Jul,2016 01:47:05 AM

Guys don't buy car it's not worthy car. No seating comfort as like previous innova . U can't campare with old one & New one hopeless.

vaibhav vashishtha |21 Aug,2016 03:24:52 PM

Nothing to worry with this, it is obvious with any muv or suv due to design, go ahead its a very good machine.