Toyota Fortuner, you would love to ride it

By for Toyota Fortuner from new delhi 2011-01-28 19:39:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great looks, cool features, decent mileage

Cons : Interiors space is less and interiors like Toyota Innova

Hello friends !! After a long waiting tenure, I bought Toyota Fortuner two months ago.

Looks & Style: Its class looks have attracted me a lot. Awesome looks resembles with Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. Its attractive looks and its built would make any SUV fanatic to fall in love with this class SUV. Comforts are good but I think the interiors are somewhat similar with Toyota Innova, so would not compliment for it. But yes the interior space is sufficient to carry 7 adults.

Pick up and acceleration is superb, driving on highways is a great experience as the car proves to be a suitable product for off-roading conditions. Mileage Mileage is fair enough, I am sure that you can get around 12 kmpl in city conditions and 14 kmpl on highways. I think that the mileage is sufficient for a 3.0 liter car.

Best Features Electronic ORVMs, Air Conditioner ,Excellent power and torque. Needs to improve Its interiors are not satisfactory as per the SUV standards. Competing cars like Mitsubishi Pajero, Ford Endeavour etc. Have more space and cool interiors.

Overall Experience: It has been excellent. Mileage, power and driving pleasure would convience anyone to go for it. I think that the car is pretty excellent and you wont deny with the fact that Toyota is the automobile leader.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • girish kumar |24 Feb,2011 01:17:17 PM

i buy toyota fortuner last month from kannur, kerala state dealer, thsi is the worst one i found before, the breakes systems is very bad, we cant driver thsi vehicle with confidenct more then 50km speed. i contact this dealer many many times, there reponse is very bad, worst worst car

Biji |22 Apr,2011 06:29:08 PM

@ girish can u plz mail me when u purchase this to bijivargheseta@gmail.com

• sandhu |04 May,2011 10:02:02 PM

If u haven't driven or owned a suv before this is not a car for u mate my elder bro owns this car I've driven it is just awsome