Toyota Fortuner

By for Toyota Fortuner 2016-07-29 18:07:20.0
  • Appearance

I am highly impressed with this Toyota Fotuner since past 4 years and I am quite satisfied with it. I was looking for something that is easy to drive in city conditions as well as fun to drive when you go out of town. During the past months I was looking to have enough opportunity to validate my purchase as I am a frequent traveler in India,

Mileage: 25 kmpl - though I am looking for this car always with AC on I am satisfied to get a 25 km per liter on an average. It includes hot summer conditions with 43 degree Celsius plus to winter chills and monsoon.

Space: Enough space for luggage during intercity travel for my family as well as enough space for my co-passengers to relax and enjoy the ride. My family includes small kid at the age 9 and almost everyone enjoys the ride.

Braking: This car is equipped with ABS with eBD and I am looking for a chance to test it on a highway drive. It will be pleasantly surprised when the car is on high speed upto 110

CVT lag: Well there is a lag I cannot deny. I do feel it the most while trying to overtake in low speeds than in high speeds. Speed: I would like to manage to hit a top speed of 140 kph on highways with a short duration average speed of 100 to 110 kph and I never get dissatisfied with the pull in high revolutions. Always grounded.

Looks: Exterior look is somewhat okay, bigger wheels would have given it a different look, I like the way it looks expect it to have more aggressive sides and back. the seat belts are not adjustable so it maybe bit uncomfortable to some. lot of scoops inside to put all you want to carry. height of the boot opener is good for any luggage to load. infotainment system is good and pairs nicely with everything I used till now from a Nokia to Samsung AC panel & climate control is also touch screen and sometimes it causes little bit of inconvenience. Steering wheel controls are easy to use and very help full. Voice controls while using the phone is not so great though. Steering wheel is light and more so in moderate to high speeds. Taking turns in any speed level is good and easy to control the maneuver compared to Maruti Suzuki Baleno it is few lakhs more but the interior and the rear passenger headroom and legroom is better. though it is a good alternative for someone who is looking for space, style, comfort & mileage.

Such a Marvelous car I am looking for.