Rating of Toyota Platinum Etios

v
vinay
for 1.5 V
On: Jan 13, 2017 | 53 Views

Hi, I was thinking to buy my first car in 2011 then one of a friend pointed out that Toyota was planning for Midrange sedan for the Indian market. Toyota has been a symbol of luxury and status so it was on my mind since I this news. Then after 4-5 month of the waiting period, I bought the same in July-2011. Since then I feel it was the best decision. There have been many variants for the car after 2011, it appears some of the new features are added in each of them in order to enhance the looks. Coming to my car, 1. It still looks like a brand new car and can compete with the new models such as Amaze, Aspire, and Ameo. 2. As far as common question goes-> Kitna Deti hai ? Average of the car is more than decent, my car gives the average of 19.8 Km/l ( Petrol). 3. Handling of the car is awesome. 4. Vermillion Red look super and once you polish the car or even wash it properly, it raises the eyebrows of many. Just to sight one example of how comfortable car is, One of my friends owns Hyundai Verna and many times when we go on a trip, he prefers Etios over Verna since it gives more comfort to family seating with Kids. Many of the friends who are not aware about the cars say when did you bought the car. Advantages: 1. Value for money 2. Low maintenance 3. Large space for backseat passengers 4. Large boot space Disadvantages: 1. Plane looks as per reviewers ( However I personally feel it is better than Logan, Ameo, Dzire, Amaze and Ford Titanium) 2. Interior might feel bit cheap Overall the best car for a family sedan & it seems like actual Sedan and experience is much better compared to seating in sub-4M cars.

Other Platinum Etios Reviews