Toyota Etios diesel simply rocks!!!

By for Toyota Platinum Etios from Rishikesh 2011-09-19 18:39:07.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Spacious interiors, sporty looks.

Cons : Low ground clearance.

Look and Style Last week I have purchased my new Toyota Etios diesel. The new sedan has sporty and sharp looks, I am a great admirer of Toyota cars. From the front end the new sedan gives the look of Toyota Corolla. The front chrome grill of new Toyota Etios diesel is brilliant. Toyota has tagged its sedan at a very affordable price. Comfort The interiors of the car are very comfortable and luxurious, I do not feel fatigued during a long drive as my work involves a lot of touring, that is why I opted for a diesel car. The new Toyota Etios has ample leg room space and provide enough space at both front and rear. Pickup My new Toyota Etios Diesel reaches the speed mark of 100 kmph in just 19 seconds. Mileage It is too early to comment on that since its hardly been a week. Best Features The feature I like most is its comfortable and spacious interiors as it provides more leg space and head room space. Along with this the front face of the sedan is awesome. Needs to improve Although the new sedan has very comfortable and stylish interiors as well as exteriors but I am not very much satisfied with its ground clearance. On highways when it passes through speed breakers the road touches the car. Overall Experience  The new Toyota Etios is a as good option in its segment, but only for city roads because of its low ground clearance. In my opinion the sedan is very spacious and affordable. The new Toyota Etios diesel is a suitable opion for small family of five members. Its quite difficult to get such a car at this price.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Surojit Mukherjee |22 Sep,2011 03:33:37 PM

Im interested for Toyota Etios Sedan in diesel.Pls provide an option for test drive for me

• tarun ramchandani |22 Sep,2011 04:36:47 PM

want to know highway avg .

• Vimal |23 Sep,2011 10:31:16 PM

Those who are not very particular about having a Diesel, compare Etios with Honda Jazz. Excellent car with excellent finish. Even Etios VX does not match Jazz Select edition. Worth a comparison - of course for those who look for a petrol car.

• k.eswar kumar |25 Sep,2011 03:30:54 PM

toyota etios desel car low fetures this car high fetures lo price is sucess ful this car inidan peoples highst meddile class familys low price high fetures any car indian market sucess ful

• Abbas |26 Sep,2011 05:46:21 PM

I want atest drive my no9821127486

• raj |27 Sep,2011 02:17:05 PM

PLS SEND ME ON ROAD PRICE FOR Toyota Etios diesel FOR MUMBAI.

• Siva |10 Oct,2011 04:21:43 PM

Hi Kiran, Nice to see yr early feedback on Etios diesel. I would like to know more details about the car since I am planning to buy this car. It would be great if you could share your contact details.

• Nazir |02 Nov,2011 05:40:56 PM

Hi, I am planning to purchase etios diesel. Would like to know the mileage and is it comfortable for family having spouse, two kids and mother.Is is Family Car ??

• Bilal |29 Nov,2011 02:54:57 AM

Hey guys I'm planning to book Etios Diesel by next week, need suggestions who already own Etios. Kindly update ur views on its Mileage and perfomance... Thanks Bilal