New Etios an excellent car of Toyota

By for Toyota Platinum Etios from Goa 2010-09-01 18:33:09.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Charming car, stylish look, decent features, specious, affordable price,

I am looking forward to purchase an excellent premium sedan car for my smart family. I have searched many cars but I haven't found best premium sedan car which is presently selling in the Indian auto market. One of my best friend was telling me to purchase new Toyota Etios, but it has not yet launched in the Indian auto market. I have seen pics of this model at the auto website, I really like the new Toyota Etios. It is an excellent car of Toyota which is equipped with advanced and excellent performer features. It is expected to be priced tag of around Rs 4,50,000. There is no any official information regarding that the launch date and price tag on this car.

• Suresh Patil |02 Sep,2010 07:40:16 PM

I would like to be amongst the first few customers to book Etios, so how would the Toyota management assist me in my pursuit. I would really appreciate to be informed about the exact date of the launch. Suresh

• Deepchand Jain |03 Oct,2010 09:10:45 AM

I would like to book this car as soon as it is available. Surat dealer pl. contact me on 9426809257.

• ANSHULTIWARI |13 Oct,2010 01:11:45 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS CAR

• PRAKASH JAIN |25 Oct,2010 08:54:03 AM

I would like to book this car as soon as it is available. AHMEDNAGAR pl. contact me on 9422220762

• amit kumar |26 Oct,2010 11:26:27 AM

I would like to purchase this car as soon as it is avalable. Gurgaon Pl. Contact 91-9873699852

• Rakesh Sinha |02 Nov,2010 08:08:48 PM

I want to book Toyota etios Hatchback or sedan. Please suggest and call me at 91-9204058692

• Pralhad Pai |10 Nov,2010 08:54:32 AM

I want to book Toyota etios immediately. Request mumbai dealer to contact me and arrange test drive. 9821110336

• aman |10 Nov,2010 07:01:47 PM

I WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE OF THIS CAR AND FUEL AVERAGE ..

• Paganini |13 Nov,2010 02:43:17 PM

Toyota is a world renowned brand but the price and spares are high priced than others. In Goa spares and network are lacking.

• Sudheer |02 Dec,2010 11:50:57 PM

Want to Know if we have diesel variant available. So far haven't seen any info about this, also want to know if it is coming any sooner, may be in Feb - Mar 11??

• KALE |20 Oct,2011 12:58:41 PM