A BIG NO TO DSKTOYOTA

By for Toyota Platinum Etios from Pune 2011-07-16 02:01:16.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup : Good Mileage : Ok Best Features : Good Needs to improve : Customer service ( after sale service ) Overall Experience : Any one planning to buy Toyota car's ....... stop please think and read carefully ...... or you will be cheated by the sales staff at (DSK toyota) saying that its toyota insurance which is  cashless all over india but actuly will give you a new India Insurance which is cashless only in pune..... i.e. false infomation just to sell the car to you. I had purchsed the car from DSK toyota with this false information on 28. April .2011.following which my family visited bombay ... and meet with an accident on 30.april.2011.I informed the same to the sales staff in Pune and he asscured me that its toyta insurance and its cashless all over India and  that nothing to worry about but just to get the car to the service center in Lakojee toyota service center in Mumbai. After i had taken the car to the service center I found out that the car was under New India insurance and it was not cashless.Fellowing which i had to call the DSK team and the service to to help me out with this.... DSK staff relising the mistake promised to me to get the car toed to pune at their expenses, after making me wait for two days they did not keep up to thier promise at the expenses was around 15k to get the car toed to pune... I had to go through difficult time with them after which they mentioned that the insurance will be taken care at bombay it self.... just to save their 15k. Well thats not all it took almost one month for the insurance to approve the damages as there was no proper cordination with the service center and the representative of New India. finaly after the insurance was approved I was promised by the service center at Mumbai that I will get my car in 10 days time....... which has not taken place and  my car is still  in the service center. I have lost hope that i will ever see or get my car back.... Thanks to DSK Toyota... Thanks to New India Insurance co. and thanks to lakozay service center..... please keep my car as a gift from me to youll.

• svr |17 Jul,2011 02:55:02 AM

k g

Rocky |09 Sep,2011 01:48:32 AM

I did not understand k g. plz let me know what you mean by k g.

• ng sarkar |24 Jul,2011 06:23:08 PM

im planning to buy toyota Etios, but the service centre is only two in kolkata.hence it may create problem for me for any car problem. How to get ride of this?

• Sathyanarayanan. S |03 Aug,2011 03:19:31 PM

The issue of insurance hasNOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUALITY OF THE CAR. Lets us have your opinionon that pls. regards Sathya

• deepak |08 Sep,2011 07:13:47 AM

yes i do feel the same they r not trust worthy regarding comitments

rocky |09 Sep,2011 01:46:45 AM

yes your right. make sure if your planning to buy the car... to check all info , or you may land up facing the same problem like me. finaly got my car back but the service has left a dent on the dreams of buying the car for my family...

deepak |09 Sep,2011 04:43:29 PM

your comment has helped me lot thanks now have got the comp;aint answered or not do tell clearly

• manoj kochhar |08 Sep,2011 03:59:21 PM

this is going to effect new diesel launch and toyota image is also at risk i cannot expect this from toyota.