Rating of Toyota Platinum Etios

A BIG NO TO DSK TOYOTA

A BIG NO TO DSK TOYOTA

Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup : Good Mileage : Ok Best Features : Good Needs to improve : Customer service ( after sale service ) Overall Experience : Anyone planning to buy Toyota car's ....... stop please think and read carefully ...... or you will be cheated by the sales staff at (DSK toyota) saying that its Toyota insurance which is  cashless all over india but actually will give you a new India Insurance which is cashless only in Pune..... i.e. false information just to sell the car to you. I had purchased the car from DSK toyota with this false information on 28. April .2011.following which my family visited bombay ... and meet with an accident on 30.april.2011.I informed the same to the sales staff in Pune and he assured me that its total insurance and its cashless all over India and  that nothing to worry about but just to get the car to the service center in Lakojee toyota service center in Mumbai. After I had taken the car to the service center I found out that the car was under New India insurance and it was not cashless.Fellowing which I had to call the DSK team and the service to help me out with this.... DSK staff relising the mistake promised to me to get the car toed to pune at their expenses, after making me wait for two days they did not keep up to thier promise at the expenses was around 15k to get the car toed to pune... I had to go through difficult time with them after which they mentioned that the insurance will be taken care at bombay it self.... just to save their 15k. Well thats not all it took almost one month for the insurance to approve the damages as there was no proper coordination with the service center and the representative of New India. finally, after the insurance was approved I was promised by the service center at Mumbai that I will get my car in 10 days time....... which has not taken place and  my car is still in the service center. I have lost hope that i will ever see or get my car back.... Thanks to DSK Toyota... Thanks to New India Insurance co. and thanks to lakozay service center..... please keep my car as a gift from me to youll.

R