Toyota has Shut my Mouth

• Appearance

Pros : A well rounded car

Cons : Nothing compared to new gen Liva

Look and Style: As per my like it was. Interiors are bit more blackish grey than the 1st gen Liva which is to my likeness (No dirt and no need of interior cleaning). The Dash is bit boring and made of good quality. Comfort: Two places Toyota has made everyone to shut the mouth, 1. the comfort 2. Low cost maintenance Pickup: Perfect for City and highway drive (Next month planning for hill drive and hope it will do better on that too) Mileage: 15 - 17 in heavy city traffic with 100% AC and 20-24 during long drives (even in city) with 100% AC (Sometimes use to touch good speeds in highways beyond 140 km/hr where the mileage will go down to 19 - 20 kmpl) Best Features: Ride quality, lot of space for both passengers and luggage, Good handling, good mileage. Needs to improve: The new Liva have it all, So I dont find anything Liva need to improve further. Overall Experience: So far driven 25K+ kms in 2 years. just fill it, shut it and enjoy life thats where toyota shuts my mouth (Dont talk further). In fact it starts boring as you cant find any blame on the product and sometimes you forget until Toyota service guys call you for next service or insurance is due.

Comments Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016
  • E.Gnanaraj |14 Feb,2014 08:28:58 PM

My liva-G had climbed Manjolai,Tamil Nadu,noted for tea estate with 4 adults without any trouble.We can trust Toyota.

• gorky ghuman |15 Apr,2014 06:50:48 PM

I buy Maruti Swift but now after know the quatities of etios liva. I m disappointed of my disicion.

Sachin |17 May,2015 11:49:13 PM

Hi, which Maruti Swift model you have? Are you satisfied with the quality , performance , milage of the product or you still feel bad about your decision to buy maruti swift? What is the maintainance cost of maruti swift

• sarang k |13 Feb,2015 08:21:23 PM

looking at above comment thinking of buying a liva

Aditya katre |22 Sep,2015 05:12:58 PM

Hello, myself Aditya Katre. Iam using a Toyota liva v petrol variant from last year. It is a nice car to buy if you are having a budget of around 8 lacs. I have driven my car 13000km in a year . I didn't fell any lak in the car.

• gorak |14 Mar,2015 10:48:53 PM

Reply me after coming from that hill station I want to know and looking forward to buy.

nik |26 Nov,2015 03:06:10 PM

I an using etios liva vx and i am from himachal pradesh its super drive in hilly areas. Good pickup . Hats off to toyota for such a refined engine . Even the third gear is so powerful that you dont require 2nd on high slopes . Even swift lags it there . I recommed this car to anyone wo is a practical buyer and loves quality and strong engine drive .

Gurinderjeet singh |29 Feb,2016 07:30:03 PM

Hi i m vikram . I want to purchase liva diesel plz tell me which variant is better and economical

• Gurinderjeet singh |29 Feb,2016 07:30:57 PM

Hi can i purchased liva diesel or maruti

Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016 review scorecard