Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016

Toyota Etios Liva the zippy hatchbakc!!!

for J

Look and Style Talking about the looks of new Toyota Etios Liva its much better than Chevrolet Beat and Maruti Wagon R, but not so great like Nissan Mirca. Over all it looks average with somewhat appearance of its sedan Etios Liva. Toyota Etios Liva price me Rs 5.99 lakh its top model. Pickup The pick up of the car is quite good, I have reached to the speed of 120 Kms in 2 seconds starting from zero. Mileage My new Toyota Etios Liva provides me a mileage of 12 Kmpl on highway with AC, which is quite less. Best Features Ground clearance is so good, it is according to the Indian roads. Apart from this Toyota Etios has nice suspension, one can,t feel the jumps and the enjoy the smooth drive. Interiors of the car are very spacious and comfortable and gives the feel of luxury car. Needs to improve I am not satisfied with the mileage of the car, its too less, Toyota has to improve it, Apart from this, Toyota Etios Liva doesn't have a classy looks as its a hybrid version of its forerunner Toyota Etios. Some more modification are needed to make it more classy. Overall Experience Its quite early to speak about the car but my experience of one week with my new Toyota Etios Liva is quite good. I am quite happy with its interiors which give me so much comfort. Other features which impress me are its excellent ground clearance and suspension ratio.

R