Abnormal sound while crossing speed breakers.

• Appearance

Look and Style  ugly   Comfort  good   Pickup  good   Mileage good   Best Features  engine good   Needs to improve  abnormal sound in shokabsorber or somewere when we cross breaker, tajjub hae itni badi mistake. in etious also same problem is heard.   Overall Experience  bad

Comments Toyota Etios Liva 2013-2014
  • anilgakkhar |13 Oct,2012 09:28:00 AM

please send me qutation of etos liva at gakkharanik@yahoo.com i am planing to by with in 2 weeks thanks gakkhar

• Sumati pathak |21 Oct,2012 03:41:54 PM

I want to purchase pl give opinion

m.rammohan |16 Nov,2012 04:08:39 PM

donot go to take puchase this vehicle

• appu |06 Nov,2012 07:23:43 PM

colour name photos cars etios live GD

• ravikiran |08 Nov,2012 11:31:06 AM

write to Toyota Japan: ap-overseas@mail.toyota.co.jp Indian counterpart is waste

• m.rammohan |16 Nov,2012 04:11:34 PM

please take immidiot action about suspension ,if not take action about suspension,in the market nobody purchase this vehicle.

• ranbir singh |13 Dec,2012 08:40:04 AM

i want to purchag new etios liva v petrol in new year but i confused about sockers when we cross the breakers

vamshikrishna.M |18 Mar,2013 01:39:15 PM

this is worst vehicle., as i heard., SAIL UVA z much better than this., so go for it if u want to take good n comfort n mileage based hatchback.,

• Alex |04 Feb,2013 08:39:02 AM

There is another problem I experienced that is related bottoming out in speed breakers, My liva's rear mud flops broke twice, So far I have replaced them twice spending Rs 500 everytime, I really got tired of it and went to a rubber shop and custom made a flexible mudflops and bolted them for the rear tires. These mud flops bend when the car hits the speeed breaker and come back to normal. you can make this in any shoe or slipper shop.

• E.Gnanaraj |09 May,2013 02:14:19 PM

Our govt. prescribes 170mm for ground clearance for concession..I have seen many branded cars including some Maruthi Swifts got hits on speed breakers.

Toyota Etios Liva 2013-2014 review scorecard