Very good car worth for money

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 from chennai 2011-06-07 19:35:30.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: Average looking works more on road Comfort : Real comfort iam driving this vehicle for past 4 months and around 3500 kms very excellent steering and very smoth gear shifting will love to drive Pickup : Very good pickup even in the 3rd gear u can slow and take no dashing Mileage : 11.5 in city 13.5 in highway Needs to improve : interior Overall Experience : very good

• sachin |08 Jun,2011 04:13:38 AM

help me choosing a petrol car between maruti d'zire vxi or toyota etios g..waiting not a problem for me?

dr.kishore kumar |14 Jun,2011 07:52:33 PM

etios is a good car.myself driving more than a month.good looking and great driving pleasure.go for etios....

rajendra kelkar |23 Jun,2011 09:40:00 PM

I insist you to buy etios,bcoz I have taken the test drive of both. I found etios much better then dezire. I have booked the etios afeter the taking the test drive of both.

Ravi Nikum |28 Jun,2011 04:34:52 PM

Go for ETIOS , i had also the dilemma when i was purchasing .....but ETIOS has edge over Dzire

• ggd |08 Jun,2011 05:03:24 PM

petrol cars no good forfuture

• Sudhakar |30 Jun,2011 11:28:40 PM

I am planning to buy a TOYOTA ETIPS J model car. I would l

• Dr VIKAS TOSHNIWAL |10 Aug,2011 12:04:17 PM

good car but aftera service is very poor got an accident but after that honour for company has gone down. very poor and unintellectual staff with no idea how to deal with customers. company should better take off the office from GANDHIDHAM. KUTCH GUJARAT THIS IS ONLY GOING TO SPOIL COMPANYS IMAGE.

• Syamnath |18 Aug,2011 03:08:17 PM

Dear Friends, I having a Toyota Etios V Model. It's a nice car.....i am really enjoy to drive this car...I got 14 mileage with Ac. Now it's more than 4 months over. Seats are specious.....