Rating of Toyota Etios 2014-2016

Toyota Etios, a complete family car

A
Abishek
for G
On: Feb 25, 2012 | 6506 Views

Look and Style: I am looking to buy a sedan car and my friend suggested me to find out details about Toyota Etios. Recently I got a chance to test drive Etios and I am very much satisfied with the overall performance of the car. The sportier and classy exteriors of the car attracted me the most. Comfort: When I stepped inside Toyota Etios I was stunned with the amount of space it offers. But I was disappointed with the quality of plastic and fabric used in the sedan car. The rear side of the cabin provides a decent space to seat five adults comfortably. The high roofline with decent headroom and legroom space further enhances the overall comfort of the car. Etios also offers decent boot space to carry daily luggage bags. Pick-up: As I am looking to buy a sedan car for city usage, Etios delivers decent power and output performance. Car accelerates to 60 km per hour in few seconds. Mileage: As per company words, Toyota Etios offers an impressive fuel economy of 20 km/l in city conditions and 23 km/l on highways. Best Feature: Excellent fuel efficiency, superb exteriors and advanced technological features are few of its best features. Need to Improve: The interiors of the sedan need to be spruced up as they adorn low quality plastic and fabric. Overall Experience: Overall Toyota Etios is a complete family car which delivers a world class driving experience.

Other Etios 2014-2016 Reviews