Horrible car. Wasted money.

• Appearance

Pros : Good Boot Space

Cons : Everything Else

My Parents foolishly bought this car against my advice, now even they regret it. Did you know that even rear speakers are not included in the price. No digital climate-control, horrible rattle in diesel variant, terrible vibrations like sitting in a Goods Carrier truck, bad AC, hideous Dashboard, cheap rip off entertainment system lacking even USB, forget about Bluetooth. The only good things about this car is the Boot Space which is larger than many other vehicles. Otherwise this car sucks. Hopefully my parents will listen to me next time they buy a car.

Comments Toyota Etios 2014-2016
  • pawan |05 Jan,2013 10:28:01 AM

the money you pay you get the product , you are not happy with add on features i guess 2 lacs more buy vento you get good speakers and system with usb lols and please dont blame your parents its a gift dude be happy you will like the car trust me.

• Imran Ahmed |16 Jan,2013 11:00:01 AM

Very good Kiren. Seems like you bought the base grade... as a parents gift to you, which explains why it is so bad. Fortunately EMR (Etios Motor Racing) has taken shape and is looking to open many Etios modification opportunites for customers, so that you can modify, upgrade and enjoy many perks that other makes like Hyundai or Renault do not have. You should be proud to own an unbreakable machine that is ready to be customized to your needs. I would start by changing the audio-video system, adding more speakers. An upgraded car battery may help for A/C. As Etios is an international model, it does come with a heating valve (how else can you increase the temperature on your A/C?). Do an Air con bypass (5 minute DIY) and enjoy a much colder A/C. As for horrible rattle - you sound like you haven't tried other vehicles in this segment ;) You should be thankful for this rattle

• Dr.Arthur Mohan |08 Mar,2013 11:57:32 PM

Hi, I am seriously thinking of buying Etios GD ....I need your sincere suggestion and unbiased advice. Can you help me ?

• n.ramachandran |25 Mar,2013 12:04:38 AM

etios is a wonderful machine with proven trackrecord.u cannot ignore toyotas global reputation. recently launched versions are beautifully designed and will remain here for long. ramu

• dr.rajeev narang |28 Jun,2013 01:30:44 PM

I want to buy etios vx...please help me out

• ashish sachdeva |06 Feb,2015 02:23:36 PM

Toyota 2015

• prady |23 Aug,2015 04:14:55 PM

I want to buy toyota etios.which one I buy 1.4 diesel xclusive or1.5 petrol xclusive. ...pickup wise and maintenance. ...or any other car in this segment. .please advise?

• prady |23 Aug,2015 04:14:59 PM