Rating of Toyota Etios 2014-2016

Etios Lives up to my expectation

v
vc
for G
On: Apr 14, 2011 | 2050 Views

Hi All, My dad bought a Toyota Etios G recently. The car has Following advantages. a Plenty of room in the back which is especially good for the elderly.b)Boot space is enough for a nice india trip. c) Car offers good legspace d) Getting a Japanese Power train for Rs 6lakh is a luxury. e)Drive is smooth with car going in 40kmph without knocking in 5th gear.f) Wonderful break system. g) Plenty of empty space alongside engine, which helps in air sucction and cooling. h) Fuel economy is good since I am getting 10-11km mileage within the city limits. The disadvantages a)Interior plastic quality not upto mark but then at this price we cannot expect everything. b) Its sad that my car has only one reverse light.The European style is not favourable in India especially in the night.d) The bumper looks very soft, they claim its for improved aerodynamic performance but still its quite not favourable for rough Indian traffic. Folks for the car to get a nice finish, Kindly fix a Bumper Spoiler. It gives lot of beauty to car. Also cool is the Rear and Front spoiler.  I reccomend this car for any one who is planning to buy, Indigo,Swift(Petrol) etc. Not a luxury car but definately a good sedan for this price.

Other Etios 2014-2016 Reviews